A separate title page should be uploaded at the time of submission for all type of manuscripts submitted to the Pakistan Heart Journal.
The title page should carry;
- The title of the article, which should be concise, specific and informative. Authors should include all information in the title that will make electronic retrieval of the article both sensitive and specific.
- Full name of each author, with his or her highest academic degree(s) and institutional affiliation.
- The name of the department(s) and institution(s) to which the work should be attributed.
- Disclaimers, if any.
- The name and address of the author responsible for correspondence about the manuscript.
- The name and address of the author to whom requests for reprints should be
addressed, source(s) of support in the form of grants, equipment, drugs, or all of these.
- A short running head or footline of no more than 40 characters (count letters and spaces) at the foot of the title page.